If you need additional assistance in planning a conference or workshop, the Friday Center’s Professional Development and Enrichment Programs unit provides complete program development, registration management, promotion, and administrative services in collaboration with University of North Carolina academic departments, administrative units, and non-University organizations.
Our team of experienced program planners can help you:
- Design appropriate learning experiences for your group
- Select and secure faculty
- Develop a budget and program timeline
- Create and implement a promotional campaign
- Produce curriculum materials
- Register participants
- Prepare conference materials, including nametags, tent cards, and rosters
- Manage program evaluations
- Process payments
- Prepare financial reports
To learn more about event planning services and fees, contact Annette Madden, Director of Professional Development and Enrichment Programs, at 919-962-2643 or 800-845-8640.